Deb's Pro Nail Retreat - Education
FULL WEEKEND - $600
The price includes...
- All Linens & Lodging (full bed/private bath)
- Food for Weekend (8 meals)
- FREE Hands-on Educational Workshops for Saturday & Sunday
- Swag Bag, Door Prizes, Event T-Shirt & More!
- Shopping each day after the Educational Workshops
- Paid Classes on Monday, September 18th, 9am - 6pm (must be paid separately; see Educator links below)
DAY PASS OPTIONS - $175/$350
The Day Pass includes...
- Admission to the Retreat Saturday or Sunday, or BOTH DAYS (if you choose the 2-day option)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) each day
- FREE Hands-on Educational Workshops each day
- Swag bag (1 swag/person), Door Prizes, Event T-Shirt & More!
- Shopping each day after the Educational Workshops
- Entry to Monday’s Optional Paid Classes (must be paid separately; see Educator links below).
INFO & REGISTRATION
**Event is for licensed pros and students only. Proof of licensure/enrollment will be requested.** All payments are non-refundable.
WORKSHOPS - SATURDAY & SUNDAY*
Workshop #1 - Darcy Olin
No Finish-File Fill (9:15 - 10:30)
Save time, product & filing while creating beautiful nails!
Workshop #2 - Madison Reese
Galaxy Nails (10:30 - 11:45)
Dimensional planets, micro glitter & star bursts all on one nail!
Workshop #3 - Bonnie Brennan
All About that Base, 'Bout that Base (1:15 - 2:30)
Rubber base with full coverage tips!
Workshop #4 - Anna Wesolowska
Cat Eye Nail Art (2:30 - 3:45)
Creative designs including Autumn, Halloween & Christmas designs!
Workshop #5 - Jesse Bruner
PolyGel Sculpting (9:15 - 10:30)
Sculpted extensions using polygel & builder gel!
Workshop #6 - CJ Murray
sa`SHa' (10:30 - 11:45)
Usage & how to make money in your pedicure room!
Workshop #7 - Danielle Correy
Pedicure Upgrades (1:15 - 2:30)
Upgrades for everyday or seasonal use!
Perfect Capture (2:30 - 3:45)
Photo taking and editing made easy!
*Times/classes are subject to change.
PAID CLASSES - Monday, Sept 18th
In no particular order, below are the PAID Educator class options. To register, click on the link associated with each class. Please note, you must be registered for the full retreat or day pass in order to be eligible to take a paid class. Certain classes are 4-hour classes, and others are a full day class. The classes will be held between the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm with a one-hour lunch break from 1:00 - 2:00pm. (Lunch is at your own expense.)One Stroke Gel Painting Course - $190 - 9:00am to 6:00pm
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR ANNA'S CLASS
Toenail Restoration & Beautification Class - $250 - 9:30am - 4:30pm
CJ MURRAY and DANIELLE CORREY
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR CJ'S CLASS and then click on "Education" after arriving at Centre of Beauty website.
Hard Gel with Forms, Tips, the Apex & Shaping Course - 9:00am to 1:00pm $150 (kit included)
Acrylic with Forms, Tips, the Apex & Shaping Course - 2:00pm to 6:00pm $150 (kit included)
Gelish Painting "Autumn Mix" Course - $125 - 9:00am to 6:00pm
Master the Art of Nail Structure & Shaping - $190 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Spook-tacular Stamping Course - $149 (Kit included) - 9:00am - 1:00pm
Spook-tacular Stamping Course - $149 (Kit included) - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
You Can “Reely” Do This Course - $99 - 9:00am - 1:00pm
You Can “Reely” Do This Course - $99 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
BASIC SETUP & SUPPLIES NEEDED
Let's talk about the supplies you'll need for our Hands-On Retreat weekend. Everyone attending will need your "basic table setup." If you're traveling by plane, no need to bring acetone or alcohol, as I will provide those items. (I know what a hassle it is to travel with those items.) However, if you're driving, please consider bringing your own supply. If you forget, I will obviously have it on hand, but it will be a limited supply.
Below is a listing of what I am considering "basic table setup,” so we are all on the same page:
- Table lamp (for proper lighting)
- 12-foot extension cord
- Surge protector (for multiple items to plug into from table)
- LED/UV lamp (for curing gels)
- Table towels (cloth and/or disposable)
- Sculpting forms
- Small scissors
- Pointed Tweezers
- Multiple-grit hand files and buffing sponges
- E-file and bits (bits for natural nail and product work)
- Cuticle pusher
- Cuticle Nippers
- Dappen Dish
- Lint-free wipes
- Mixing palette
- Practice Tips (either sticks or tips holder style)
- Detail, liner, striper & various art brushes
- Nail dusting & clean up brushes
- Hard Gel applicator brush
- Acrylic supplies (that’s if you’re an acrylic tech), including acrylic brush
- Alcohol/Cleanser* *If you’re traveling by plane, I will have limited supply available for you.
- Acetone * *If you’re traveling by plane, I will have limited supply available for you.
- Gel Polish Base Coat, Matte and No Wipe Shiny Topcoats
- Black, White, Beige, and a few different Pink gel polishes
- Various Autumn & Holiday Gel Polish Colors
- Glitter, pigments, chrome, crystals, gel paints, gem gel if you want to play
- Pen/Pencil to take notes or sketch on the nail
- ANYTHING else (products, implements, etc.) you'd like help with, or would like to "play" with at the retreat.
If there are things listed here that you do not have, please feel free to reach out to me. I may be able to help you. If you place an order and would like me to bring the items(s) to the retreat, just click "Pick Up" under Delivery Method at checkout to avoid a delivery charge. HOWEVER, I would need your order no later than SEPTEMBER 9TH PLEASE. https://www.debspronailsupply.com
Most of the Educators have included a list of supplies needed for their PAID workshops either in their ad or via the link for signup. Be sure to reach out to the Educator if you are unclear of something that's being requested to be brought. I am listing each Educator’s email here, as well as mine:
Anna Wesolowska… email@example.com
CJ Murray………….. firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonnie Brennan…… email@example.com
Jesse Bruner………. firstname.lastname@example.org
Darcy Olin………….. Darcy@Nail-Innovation.com
Madison Reese……. email@example.com
Nicki Wallner……….. firstname.lastname@example.org
Deb Schmidt……….. email@example.com
We are ALL looking forward to seeing you for some fun Fall nail education in September! Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org